On one hand, there’s the continuous scrutiny of the government and non-profit sector watchdogs, who demand a full and accurate accounting of funds. On the other, there are competitive pressures to deal with, not only from within the sector, but increasingly from for-profit companies also seeking state and federal dollars.
By guiding you through the maze of tax regulations and reporting requirements, Howard Azer & Associates will free you to focus more on your own mission.
With our long-standing experience serving clients in the non-profit sector—ranging from cause-related organizations to churches and synagogues—the practice has a thorough understanding of the special needs of non profits.
Howard Azer and Associates offers the following services for non profits:
• state registration
• monitoring and advising on tax issues that impact exempt organizations
• reviewing and alerting clients to potential problem areas in financial procedures
• ensure proper reporting to the IRS, including the timely and accurate filing of Form 990
• preparation and presentation of financial statements
• the definition of contributions
Member : American Institute of CPAs